Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where Is A Womans Vergina

Uruguay & Brazil to Buenos Aires

The bus arrives early on the classic American South and delay for a short stay not walk, I was entertained to enjoy my last Jugos nice steak and lose time on the internet , Brazil is not as cheap as the rest of the continent, then return to the diet that has accompanied me in the first 3 months of travel: rice and pasta in white ... damn economic development!
few days ago I left Argentina we will come back only to take the plane that will take me back home ...
I went to Uruguay, Argentina is very similar, only better managed and more ordered, even I found that many universities are studied here in two years of Italian.
I started my tour of the smallest country in South America with the city of Cologne for two days then stop in the capital and two in Punta del Este, which reminds me of the Gold Coast in Australia, here we find that even large groups of Anglo-Saxon in recent months had almost disappeared, I came here with the idea of \u200b\u200bthrowing myself on the beach doing nothing but rain forced me to throw the hostel in the hammock and do nothing.
In Argentina and Uruguay use our same bucket for garbage, if strange cities are filthy, the only difference is that ours are green and they change color changing city, is a month that amazed people all over the world by opening by pressing down with your foot ...

Arrive early morning in Porto Alegre, there remains only five minutes because I see the bad weather and decided to go a bit 'to the north.
Incredible, I never thought it could be bad weather in Brazil, I do not know, maybe I imagined that the clouds will magically disappear when they pass over this nation.
Brazil still surprises me, and the bus ride of 'Ilha de Santa Catarina I have not noticed the same poverty that you see in other countries, the machines are all new and there are even highways!
Another thing that surprised me is the landscape, as seen so far reminds me of the very north of Australia, my trip will begin and end with a similar landscape.

Brazilians are fantastic, although I had guessed already known to those traveling through, are much more open and friendly people of Argentina, have only two problems: they speak Portuguese and the Argentinians have even more layers to this habit of touching or keep attached to your face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment