Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kotex Pad Wearing Aunty

Wellcome

Buenos Aires. Definitely The most dangerous place in which I was previously, or perhaps the place where bad luck has decided to hit the most. After nearly two months in south america the sense of insecurity I had finally abandoned.
let your guard down I was immediately impressed. As the worst idiots.
arrived in Buenos Aires with a little over 10 pesos after finding the hostel the first thing I do is going to retire. Enabled once with Diego decided to go for lunch, we enter the metro is packed, like sardines tablets people who do nothing but step on their feet, standing with the thong thing is very annoying, but maybe that was the problem.
When they got the camera, move in the pocket in front to avoid to make me take off, I leave my wallet in the side pocket of the shorts that until a few hours ago I considered the safest place as there are two buttons that I always cursed an immense effort to open , however, cover my pocket with your hand for added security.
The train begins a stretch of curves and I cling to the bar for balance, so I mistakenly heard his wallet on the thigh is adequate security. ;
At one of the control buttons that do sometimes do not feel anything, touch three or four times yet nothing, I key in the other pocket, and still nothing, I think maybe I went without. I look at the ground with the naive hope that it will simply fall, I look around but could have been anyone.
Then, as if nothing had happened, with a surreal calm, I can not explain, I say to Diego
"Me han robado.
We leave the meter very calm and rest a couple of minutes thinking about what to do and trying to figure out how it happened. I realize that the huge dick that I did fuck your wallet with all my money and cards. Sale anger and fear about how to do now that I have left in your pocket only 20 pesos.
Take a taxi to return quickly to the hostel where I have the numbers to block the cards in the meantime I call my dad to let me confirm that I am a jerk and the embassy. The embassy
I do not even respond to the number of emrgenza who gave me the police.
The taxi driver heard me yelling in Italian and at the end of the race tell me that I should not think that the Argentines are all so .
addition to the money lost and the problems arising from theft, to exacerbate the anger is additional to the emotional value for the portfolio and the notes I had kept one for each state visited, not to mention the tax code and license the patent diving.
At nine and a half After just over three hours following the theft made the complaint go to dinner. Walk
I realize the situation in the city: two guys are removing the most possible from a number of parked bikes, others open to collect plastic garbage bags and cans to sell, all in the way where most people do not care for them but look and pass.
We take a pizza and we put on the tables outside, after one minute there's three of the guys who handle the garbage to ask for a slice, a alliunga your hand and touches it, walk away pizza from his hands on the other side of the table then try to take my pepsi, we get to send them when we go back and sit up pizza and seven have disappeared.
The people around us did nothing but watch the scene.
with anger that makes us go hungry and that there is a pepsi drinking, cursing in Italian / Portuguese / English back to the hostel ....

And tomorrow is another day ...

best hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment