Saturday, December 26, 2009

Queen Bed In A Cargo Van?

Ingiropermangiare: when, where, how and why

Looking back how did my blog, it occurred to me to put my thoughts down on paper, or bytes on the server, so, so that all is lost like tears in rain.
was the end of September two years ago, the first rains and the first fresh air foreshadowed the end of what is called strangely and incomprehensibly beautiful season, when flipping between photos taken with mobile phone I saw that there was one in particular, that neither a person nor depicting a landscape, but rather the inside of a restaurant (specifically, the "Menelaus" Cava de Tirreni). So I told myself it would be nice to start writing a blog about the restaurants they visit, describing dishes, settings, impressions, and of course giving my opinion. So I gave birth to "Ingiropermangiare" and immediately I realized that with only one editorial product (albeit amateur) I managed to coexist in one place 4 of the 6 best things in life, namely food, company, travel and writing. Then I began to publish the first reviews to test the ground, and despite criticism justified, boycotts, all free of teasing I saw that the blog did, gathering acclaim and numerous visits (especially on weekends) and creandosi a small following even in crowded blogosphere. With the inclusion of counter everything became clearer, the visits of the Saturday feature at the hundred and referrer showed me what was the most sought after. In January, the port on Facebook, has given a new impetus to the popularity of blogs, making it grow both in terms of visits to page views. Between high and low then the story of "Ingiropermangiare" continues, with the confidence to carry out its mission correctly and honestly, that is, seeking out the places to eat well without spending a fortune.
Thanks then to those who supported me (especially in her ...) and to all my readers, members of the group "Those who .... Ingiropermangiare!" , those who report those who read and those who eat of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment