Friday, April 2, 2010

Tpes Of Pearl Izum Tights

notice suddenly ...

































>> NOTICE ABOUT AMA''X''GRAINS OF RICE <<<

I do not want to scare anyone, and also because I could not find "a minimum of time" (again!) so I did not say anything to anyone but it happened that the mother "Ciskey" = Dani, (my mother-in-law) had 2 STROKE light (a Just a few days). So we are behind you and obviously I do not have much time to devote even to me. (then know as "works" Italy, no?)
however Dani's mom is recovering and "should" go all right (in time) ... Despite

NOT want but I always find some difficulty x to update this blog. (UFFA!!) However scribbling something I can relax and, above all, I am pleased if there are people watching this blog. (always give me strength and I thank you infinitely vorrrei!)

do not know when but I will do everything possible to update this blog!

then ....

STILL ASPETTATEMIIIIIIIIIiiiii





0 comments:

Post a Comment