Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cost To Fix Prolapsed Dog

Zaino : Nuova Zealand

The pictures will be here the connection and 'too slow

continue my wrist that yellow bracelet with the inscription: "Let the journey begin", as if to say also I am a backpacker.

I always have new friends who will soon leave for a new goal, since I
separated Diego every so often I miss not having someone a bit more 'intimate close, but only friendly strangers that you use and you for company use: in a tour of the city ', in an evening in a bus trip for a beer ... People that time will delete 'from my memory, will survive' only memory of the place and time, along with the faceless and nameless shadows, shadows that person I suppose my allotted his share effect.

Now I understood that to be a backpacker and only 'a necessary condition to travel, subject to freedom.




I reached that summit, to which the guide said nothing, indignant that anyone else, those that do not even know the name, one in which there is' only one path to follow for some hours.
All I know is that I decided to get there, I spent one more night 'cause here I decided to catch up in the afternoon when I noticed from the vantage point and did not want to risk the sunset I sorprendesse invalidating my ascent and descent make it dangerous. I love
change in a second, something that initially may 'seem trivial, vague hypothetical travel plan that I create in my mind. If I had pulled behind a traveling companion was not possible to see, was right not to accept waste a day to reach a peak apparently like many others.
I climbed up a path of a heart attack I had to cross a river with a rope bridge, fording some stream, I do not know how to climb stairs and at the end for the top real climb on the rock with iron bars to put them just for those who want to get high.



But the rope I could see the sea on the west coast and the ocean on the east coast, there was a magnificent panorama perhaps misunderstood and considered more 'beautiful than it really' just for the effort that has led me to admire it. This
'be a backpacker: reach places so' close all but forgotten except by a few hikers, and 'view from the top down the mountain from where yesterday I admired the same view, and' be the only one to see him this time and not be arrived Conlie machine.
I could spend my remaining days to climb the mountains that surround me now. Reliable and
',
those around as different will always vaguely similar. It will not know 'if ever there are better places in this country. The dilemma
grips me: See as much of a part or the whole little?



go down.






I decide not to stop, start again.






From the top I do not see what 's in the distance.






I want to go see what I hide the horizon


0 comments:

Post a Comment