Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Parelli Teraflex For Sale

Zaino

Nuovamnete with backpackers go out and begin to wander the airport bus to Los Angeles looking for one that takes me somewhere near the hostel. Hostel, I do not think you deserve this name the worst I've ever been, a comrade of twenty people with only one bathroom and no door that could close, even the kitchen. I try to forget the hostel while engaging in city center. But unfortunately, the easy times are over Australia and New Zealand, I take a bus that takes more than an hour to take in the downtown districts through a most ugly of the other, the impression I got to LA and 'a dirty old town, with the exception of Hollywood and Santa Monica all the districts drawn to shiny for tourists.
Thanks to jet lag I experienced twice on July 24, which is not very useful since the first time I spent locked in a plane and the second time to fall asleep on public transport because of jet lag.
I run the following day I head to Los Angeles and San Diego on Greyhound chock full of Mexicans know a Frenchman who went to Tijuana in Mexico. I decided to follow him and crossed the border I took a room in his own hotel. I was also able to test my English for Latin America: to understand but it made me realize and understand 'the most difficult, and it' a practical example, the fact that when I asked the owner of the hotel where I could not find a restaurant she has realized that tourism was looking for prostitutes, which is not hard to find because every 5 meters in the main street there is someone trying to sell drugs or try to drag you into his strip club.
The day after the French surrender in the morning in his room and returned to the U.S., I do a tour to San Diego and I also see the baseball game the night I get on a bus that should result in Tucson.
Arrive in Tucson at 5 am and wait until the station opens at 6.30 am with a guy who is from Yuma dressed in full cowboy style, with no more than 3 teeth in the mouth, seems the kind you can find in a saloon a western. I throw the bag in the vault of the station, I take a ticket for the evening with destination Albuquerque and began to wander the city '. First impression of desolation, the bus station and 'out of the city and me and' you have to walk a few minutes in a desolate road with the only company cactus growing in the sand on either side of the road. Second impression? Hot, really hot, 3 days ago I was with just over 10 degrees and maximum hours at 7 am I'm sweating already. After 2 hours under the scorching sun back to the station and I decide to change direction to the north a bit fresher. Direction Flagstaff Grand Canyon.
Arrive in Flagstaff at about 10 pm and with the heavy backpack I start looking for a place to sleep. In the city 'and of course there were only two hostels that I was empty and the other full.
The next day I take a shuttle tour to the Grand Canyon, here I know my fellow travelers of the following days: Julius Budapest, Krakow and Gabriella Yasmin Sydney. The Hungarian has a car and then the day after you charge at all and leads us to Sedona, the city 'has an exceptional location, surrounded by huge red mountains, but unfortunately for me the others had no intention of hiking and I have forced to spend all day from store to store more than a 'tour of the other.
I tried several 'times to kill myself with the guns in the shops but unfortunately they were reproductions for tourists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment