Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inti Live View / - Axis



After Byron Bay I was able to convince Diego to take a step further, we decided to stop one day, reaching the morning and left at night for Newcastle, Coffs Harbour. Like many towns on the coast has little and nothing to offer but the landscapes. This City 'attracted me' cause I had read the lonely planet of a giant banana in reinforced concrete and an island full of birds to the mainland by the breakwater of the harbor, in retrospect the island full of birds and the giant banana make me be in doubt about a possible homosexuality 'latent.
Mai worst choice I took this month off the bus immediately known who lack the lockers to store bags, break it down to 'information office, but closes at 4, then there is' not very useful as our bus at midnight. After a few more futile attempt in hostels or hotels we are able to leave in a pub in the evening will prove that 'our salvation. Free of heavy backpacks we started walking towards the beach and that 'far from the town but of course the guide and' forgot to report it. The downfall of the day 'was the flood and' began almost immediately after our arrival, covered with a jacket and poncho, however, we continued the journey to the island. Maybe it 'was because of the soaked shoes and pants or long walk or the cool wind that pulled into the sea, but I hated the island or maybe I hated driving that continues to rely. After walking an hour under water we found ourselves in front of what can be more 'properly defined as "a rock overgrown with plenty of moss that can 'seem lawn, a tree and a bench. "
Disillusioned and shivering, we called in March for Coffs Harbour to the vain search for a laundry to dry shoes and trousers, in the end we had to ask new aid to the pub where we were allowed to use their dryer. We holed up in the pub to warm up to 10 hours at which closes here ... To my great misfortune the shoes had not yet dried and I had to use for days following the flip-flops, this has given me a touch that was missing from the gypsy look: dirty with dirty clothes and barefoot in the middle of winter ...








The Australia





My Australian Adventure will end 'in a few hours. Diego I have already 'greeted a few days ago, is now found in some hostel in Buenos Aires.
I could not see many places, some 'cause at the beginning of my journey I was afraid not to reach Sydney in time, others simply because they' are just exclusively with organized tours or already 'full or disproportionately expensive.
I was expecting to travel in an Australia is dry and arid, but it surprised me welcome you with a lush tropical vegetaziona north and a more 'similar to ours in the south.



It seems absurd that is already 'been a month ...
a month, I'm taking a look at the first post I wrote and I remember the questions that I asked myself the night before leaving, it seems an eternity has passed ', I seem to be on this road for a lifetime.
Everything 'that scary to me before and now' become a normal part of my journey.
I traveled as I'd never done before and I'm in love with this style of travel.
a month, and I did not see even a small fraction of that country / continent that still hides amazing places, I will cause them to 'discover another trip maybe more' forward.
I expect New Zealand, and 'more' child, I will be 'easier to cross.


Without the last walk in Australia, the streets of Sydney that I had not seen yet. Of course, as every time that I bring the camera, I saw the most 'beautiful city'. There 'a little' time, I could go out and get lost in the streets of the city 'I have not yet explored.


Yes


I really think that I reread what I wrote quickly the public, and take the road which passes by the window of this internet point in the opposite direction to the Opera House



0 comments:

Post a Comment