Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gay Cruise Spot Thomasville Ga

Cul de sac

I did not have many pictures past few days and then put them random
begin with a sunset Australian


Four and a half months ago I started with a third party without the bulky backpack to know without even realizing it, full of all those ideas prejudicial, stereotyped and generals who have accumulated twenty-two years during the journey took smaller and lighter until they disappear, or nearly so, after all, to realize that an idea is both injurious to deal with something or someone that can refute or ever will remain so.


Delusions aside



Then a river in New Zealand


Over the past 15 days I was virtually immobile, having been slightly hurt I had to spend several days locked in a room of the hostel to watch film and TV series to combat boredom, streaming blessed! Still not fully recovered but at least they are no longer asthenic which allowed me to leave the hostel. Despite this I'm caught in a cul de sac "of Argentina, too far from the delights of the south and north and I'll have to give up something, the center of Argentina has only its beautiful cities to live, such as Cordoba and Mendoza.
and an American
The only drawback is that you can enjoy much more of a city to be discovered and when it is different. Already
Europeans, Australians and Americans seemed similar, the only real difference that I noticed after being in Bolivia and Peru, is that I say "cheers" and others I say "cheers, holy, prostate, na zdravĂ­ ...", let alone now in Argentina, that if I had never opened a history book that I think was an Italian colony since their fantastic accent more than any other language approaches if the first Italian or English when I did not know a word guessing I had a good chance to guess, here go to the sure word as it is in Italian and not even need to add S to end, for example Staying on the theme of beer in Argentina is said to drink beer, Add to this, that the pizza is decent, listen to Italian music than us, and the fiat fernet are everywhere and are used to say "La Ley ECHA, ECHA the Tramp" that the differences with Italy become more geographical than anything else.
I could sum up the last tedious digression in a sentence like: "I went to see the world in its diversity and then realize that there are less than I imagined. "Perhaps it was to see screens without those two countries so distant from our world to make me feel closer to others.

Peruvian
That said let's go back to what I was saying (or writing) before, now you're completely forgotten. I miss Buenos Aires just to get out of this semi parentheses Italian, from there the journey back to being on the beach, and after three months of sandy deserts, rocky, icy steppe or a beautiful endless stretch of salt water is what it takes.
I do not see the time to take the backpack on his shoulders.
now we are winding down and the weather more than ever is my enemy, cursed backpackers coming from the opposite direction, I have always been useful for information and know which are the most beautiful ignored by the mass, now they just take out places that I can not reach, it takes even Diego to sing the beauty of northern Brazil.
To get the most out of this month I try to do a travel plan, but is strongly opposed to how I learned to travel so I can not, I can not do a project that goes beyond three days.

And at the end of a lake Bolivian


One certainty: it starts tomorrow, tomorrow I wake up from this stupor for which they are victims more than two weeks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment