Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Obraz Olejny Praga Czeska

As sick as dogs two

Here I am sitting on a bus in the new place unknown. I look at the landscape, next to me is Diego and he does the same. No they are not returned to Australia after the deep cold south Argentine I reached Diego Mendoza, warm, and not content of several hours on the bus, I started with him a new long journey north. We stop first in San Augustin fertile valley in the middle of another desert for the night and take a tour the next day, just got off the train we saw the classic man who picks up the Hostelling International backpacker, I personally hate this chain But since it was late at night and we were both tired free the inscription on the sign Transfer t handheld dall'omino makes me give in and choose quell'ostello, free transportation turned out to be the man who accompanied us walk to the hostel. The day dopa and Valle de la Luna Valle Fertil, who called her fertile probably never seen a prairie in his life, the landscape draws very Monument Valley USA: dry without a drop of water, the only form of life are the Condor flying over the head of the tourists.
Gothic Cathedral in Valle Fertil
We had agreed to let us leave after the tour in La Rioja, but I think there's been some little misunderstanding, and we unload along with five other boys in a bar on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, here in Argentina is very easy to be situated in the middle of the desert, where perhaps only the current reaches to the 7 evening not to leave the dark who lives and works in the house / bar. After four hours passing the bus going to La Rioja, and we charge despite missing the seats for everyone. Once in the city decide
with Diego and the new traveling companions to go direct to Salta, and then wait another five hours of the morning until four in the other bus, invariably comes with an hour long delay our expectation, and hunger, There is an ATM that does not work and we spent all of our pennies for the last bus ticket, I unable to solve a pepsi someone with more money also promoted a box of alfajores that ends up being dinner for everyone.
Arrival in Salta and the password is REST.
spent four nights in Salta, dedicating myself to the pool of the hostel, to the bustling nightlife of the town and celebrate my birthday in late because Diego when he learned that I had spent the birthday bus and two other backpackers we travel with me the surprise birthday with cake.
One evening two dogs back to the hostel for some reason unknown to me and pointed me barking chased, never run so fast in my life, I'm not sure how much I have two hounds chased the damned before I could get into a car because every day that passes I remember going to some ten meters longer than a day before.
In Salta I have not abandoned my kind of traveler, I have gone for a ride around in a desert of salt, visited the town of puntamarca that has just been elected by the UNESCO World Heritage Site, all through a beautiful valley alongside the car of a train ride on the world's highest.
Rivola giants
It seems every time I get close to Bolivia, I get sick (already happened in Peru and Bolivia in itself), the last day I was in Salta a slight fever that passed in an afternoon but I left a nagging cough. Arriving in Cordoba andarmi decide to make a medical examination convinced for some strange reason that Italians do not pay the doctor in Argentina, when I find that we do not have this good fortune rather than andarmi likely to make a long line to the emergency room I go to the nearest doctor thinking of leaving the hostel charges to insurance. The visit cost me 40 pesos , in southern Argentina in a hostel room is more expensive, the diagnosis is pharyngitis, antibiotics and syrup (160 pesos cost of medicines). The next day I go back to the doctor because it makes me a bad dog on his right foot and is peeling: looks at him and asks me if I am a mochilero (backpacker), tells me I have athlete's foot that is popular among backpackers and probably I took walking barefoot to the hostel. Four months that I wear socks or slippers to make even half a meter in order to avoid contracting mushrooms and I wonder how you can ... Flashback to the swimming pool ... §@#%$!

So now enforced rest in Cordoba ...

Now I would like to find some other stupid to write because once published the post I have to do the washing machine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment