Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Size Trowel For 4x8 Wall Tile

La strada

Before you go to sleep I was reading the last post on the blog of a friend of mine on the road too.
I met him two years ago when I went to London to "work" after London lost all the contacts I meet him by chance last year in Santorini, and if I had to accept the first trip I had the idea designed perhaps our paths would cross again in the south-east Asia that is now experiencing.
I asked him what was missing on his return, when he said that there were few days left for some strange reason I went to re-read the first post that he had published.
Among the comments I noticed the lyrics of a song, I also read three months ago when he began to write, but for some reason I was not impressed, but this time in a month and change since my return I struck to the heart.

This is the blog of my friend in question, tells a wonderful trip in the same beautiful country, needless to say reading that has transformed in recent months, also have stories with other backpackers encountered, the south-east Asia as a desired future my next trip:





This however is the lyrics:



Road - Modena City Ramblers

The straight road that connects the Grand Canyon to Flagstaff is perfectly here


Of all the poets and madmen

we encountered on the street, I held a face or a name
a tear or a laugh we drank
Galway
getting late in the bars of Lisbon
rediscovered stories
Italy to the tune of some song. We shot together


and heard the voices of madmen
met people on board and
strangest fellow travelers
someone has been
someone is gone and he has not heard from
one day you decided
a hug and then you left.

hermano querido
good trip and a good way wherever you go

maybe one day we could meet again down the road.

Of all the countries and places where we stopped the van

we lost a minute to listen to a partisan or some drunk

the strange stories of the old bar and children with
desert tea
were life lessons
I learned and I still have.

good trip ...

I'm not crying about the old days
or the usual stories about the past and because he is stupid

messing up a memory or on some songs please do not look

no regrets for what has been
that the stars always guide you
and the road will lead you far



And because I also discovered how to embed this video well put



0 comments:

Post a Comment