Saturday, September 11, 2010

How To Tell If Your Steep Tech Is Real Or Fake

USA Roadtrip

Despite the bad day the other day with my new friends (after all, and I have maccchina can lead to places where I could get there). It returns to the Grand Canyon
this time alone, without guidance, to become part of those few people who touch the bottom. The beginning and 'a facilitates' monstrous: downhill and with a human temperature. On the descent I have to know better my fellow travelers and found that Yasmin after telling me that I could kill someone with my Italian accent is so much fun to correct my grammatical errors in English ...
For the first time after walking a few hours I reach my destination rested and fresh as a daisy, wet fingers in the Colorado river, I come a bit more 'up and sit down to admire the Grand Canyon, stretching every now and then hand to check that the clear sky background is not a fake. Needless groped to describe the landscape of which I was a spectator. Unlike all the other times I've done hiking / bushwalking / trekking part worst starts when you go on. I turned around to return to the top of the canyon, in front of me there is a distance of 6 miles with an elevation gain of just over one thousand meters, to make matters worse the various thermometers around the location marked 34 degrees in the shade! Luckily there was every 1.5 miles a shelter with shade and fresh water to fill my camelbak that emptied at a rate 'awesome. With a red face swollen like a balloon and legs now camminavanoo coasts to 3.30 hours after the peak.
USA From Canada and Mexico

From USA Canada and Mexico

From USA Canada and Mexico

hour break for a company to make Yasmin waiting the bus to return to Flagstaff and Julius at a time allotment of Monument Valley. Four hours of driving on a road with no curves other machines or settlements, in heaven I can see all the stars, I wish it were possible to Rome. We stopped in the last City 'before the Monument Valley and look for a place to sleep, everything costs too much and wasted effort as we will see the next day with the light, the city' and nothing else 'that some houses and 3 motel, the only solution to the end and rimastaci' was to sleep in the car, we reach the visitor center and spend a wonderful sleepless night in the car. The next day the sun wakes me probably five minutes after I finally managed to sleep. We go up early in Monument Valley in the breakfast bar and a few minutes to see what they sell in the gift shop full of hand-made vases from the Indians of the reserve (although I do not think they have made them) and e 'li I heard coming from somewhere in the room with the phrase "how many pieces Anvedi chann that these" we recognize everywhere. Monument Valley and 'impressive but also warm, too just to get out of the car and walk, a real oven, fortunately you can turn the car. In less than two hours we can all see it and we go to somewhere more 'cool. It's my turn to drive and drive for six hours on a straight road between the canyon and desert plains devoid of any trace of man if not for the Hungarian that is detached from its Ipad only to look at the speedometer and repeat his heavy accent, worse than me, "Slow down, do not kill the car". We get to
Panguicht close to Bryce Canyon in late afternoon and look for a hostel, no single motel, we throw in one for $ 25 per night. That motel for me and 'state as we enter heaven in clean room with private bathroom television kingsize bed and two pillows each. The next morning, when Julius woke me up at 6 to go to the canyon and I 'seemed to go back to the times when my mother woke me up to go to school and I still hugged the pillow implored those damn 5 minutes more'.
After nearly 10 days, with hindsight I know what I would have enjoyed the comfortable bed, and that the next day in Las Vegas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment