Friday, September 17, 2010

How Much Do Caesars Palace Robes

Quebecois




After almost three months that are in constant journey from one city to another never pausing more than a couple of days here I come in the northernmost point that I reach for my trip: Quebec or Quebec City to choose whether to call in the manner of speaking or Anglophone. I had intended to reach a park a little earlier, but that means little in nine hours by bus, then I stop, I think I swear: I've seen the city this afternoon, I wonder what I can do all day tomorrow ... and the day after? I still need to recover from three days of coaches in the last days I was always tired and it was hard to wake up, I have to recharge the batteries in a week will reach the most difficult part, but I think even more beautiful My Trip: South America. Also because I had dinner tonight with a Brazilian I was stoned with all the good places to go in the continent, seemed to be working for a travel agency. However
abandon my thoughts and see what I've done the last few days.
Towards the end of my third night bus finally arrived at the border with Canada, the bus stops and make us sleepy off and take our luggage, we enter a building where a Canadian police officer, careless of my hangover from "little and uncomfortable sleep, part of the nursery rhyme that questions begin to know:

- Where are you from?
Italy
-Perche you come here?

Travel - Ports of food?
pasta and coffee are a couple of apples
-'re importing drugs or have you come here to perform a terrorist act?
You are the son of the sister of Escobar and Bin Laden have come here to destroy Canada ...


There is much debate last question I have serious doubts.
these past 5 \\ 10 minutes to make you question the whole thing ends with a Wellcome to Canada and another stamp in the passport

Cn Tower

Arrival in Toronto at nine o'clock in the morning while the city wakes up, fresh air and clean modern city there are homeless people here, you also open the doors of shopping malls or stores. It 'still a slightly improved version of a U.S. city. I'm leaving now searching for my hostel, along the way I have breakfast with a Canadian specialty: the beaver tail, there is a sweet schifatevi above with maple syrup. This hostel is the check-in at 4, tremendous technique to force you to pay the deposit of luggage, but always work to rely on the humanity of those who are in reception and how to convince unfair to a check-out at 10 am and check-in at 4 to correct the deposit free of charge. Waiting for the four began to wander aimlessly through the city coming from underneath the CN Tower and see the people entering the stadium, I was hoping it was a hockey game against Toronto but it was the Tampa baseball take a ticket from 7 € and I enjoy the next three hours of play. Despite the pride of Canadians and what does not like to be compared to their American cousins \u200b\u200bthis city seems to do everything possible to be both in America that even in sports: all the teams playing in the American League!





The next day at 8 am I'm going to take the bus that takes me up to ericascate Niagara. First American and then I go by boat to the most famous Canadian Horseshoe (Horseshoe).
Niagara Falls
The coach will then download Prince of Wales remained a city of fifty years back that still has not been McDonaldization and its bakery you can find a good pie beef or chicken. Here I also know a Scot from Glasgow, which was virtually anywhere, any country names them she was leaving with a story of when she was there.






Day Three in Canada, course after two nights spent in Toronto, I can only change location and in the morning I take the first bus to Ottawa, the capital of the country, chosen to find a compromise between the Anglophone and Quebecoise is divided by a river that freezes in winter and you can skate: a South Ontario Northern Quebec. A place full of historic buildings reminiscent of Europe. The city's streets can also enjoy a second Canadian specialty: the poutine, French fries covered with melted cheese and a thick layer of SUCO with chunks of meat in some places we also add the foie Grais. The hostel is in a former prison in the center but no barracks closet with a single bunk bed and bars instead of the door.

Channels Ottawa



fourth day I wake up tired, I load the backpack seems to be getting heavier I do not know why and I walk up the bus and arrive in Montreal. By
finally the French side of Canada and the climate is completely different, Montreal appears to any European city, or rather French. Just got off the bus a guy I literally ripping the guidance of hand and gives me directions to where to go and what to do in town. Montreal bad start, the first hostel in which I head is closed, found an open start to turn the city that has nothing interesting in my opinion, also lacks open space unless you go on the river bank.


Montreal Museum of Nature


the fifth day running away from Montreal and arrive after a few hours by bus to Quebec, I just got off the train I met a German in Montreal, I avoid it wisely, do not want to end up in a room with him in the hostel. He began the arduous journey, the center of the city lies on top of the hill, but now I am in a beautiful city with some history. Ok now I have seen the city twice already own the first and second with Patricia Mirjam and now I have to find something to do to not go crazy in Quebec ...

Quebec City


Quebec a better perspective of course not taken by me





0 comments:

Post a Comment