Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Images Of Impacted Feces

Extrem

I must reluctantly say that the United States so far have proved to be half as' disappointing of my journey. I did not know well what I would find but the city certainly did not imagine the 'old and dirty, consisting of a downtown full of skyscrapers that look like giant monoliths of steel and concrete where someone dug out of the windows, all the rest of the city': the lovely home we see in the movies white two-story with a front and back garden surrounded by a fence, a reality 'misrepresentation by the directors since almost all households in the districts of unimaginable degradation are prefabricated with tiny garden is bordered by a semi-abandoned network metal route, but where still waving a flag with stars and stripes. An unknown number of homeless at every street corner calls for a quarter and any type public service and 'bad, except those that cost $ 5 per single journey, but I think that they are operated by private companies. The building more 'modern and clean I see in the boulevards and avenues of the cities' large or small they are and 'topped by a neon sign kind of Burger King, Taco Bell or Dunking Donuts, and I will stop here' cause the quantity 'names and' disproportionate, you can find the version of any fast food. This also explains the unhealthy size of Americans. Not to mention the enormous number of amputees and people in wheelchairs, I think this is because of various conflicts in which the public has been whipped and health care. Across the country many times I wondered how it could be the most powerful nation in the world, I was told that despite all the problems their strength comes from that I see that flag waving on every corner that unites 300 million people, I think this role soon can be taken by 'the European Union when it will be something more than a coin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment