Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pennsylvania Acrostic Poem

E dopodomani PerĂ¹

The idea of \u200b\u200bstopping for a few days in Quebec is skipped. When I went to pay for being the third worst day I heard the phrase for a backpacker. To be told "Fully Booked" means without having to forecast reluctantly change their plans, because surely all the other accommodations in the city will have the same answer. And so Slightly annoyed, I put on the Internet to explore the hypothesis eligible candidates. Eventually deciscione fell on stopping the next night in Montreal and take the night bus to New York.



Ergo back to the great French-speaking city that I liked. Arriving in Montreal after the lunch hour with a gnawing only for the fact that I had not had lunch yet and because I was back in the worst city in Canada. I spend a busy afternoon apathetic to wash my clothes at me and then the evening to sew the patch on the backpack, lucky that one of the vaccinations before leaving was the tetanus shot because my right thumb became a colander. After I point with the needle for the last time I fall on the bed and fall asleep. My prince will come and wake me with a kiss the next day in time for the check-out and I mean the Indian prince who was in bed upstairs, and I intend to kiss me put my foot down in the face. Ok are 11 am and my bus will leave at 3 am dropped a backpack at the station there is the obvious question about how to kill time, I find the answer in roaming the city. At lunchtime arrival in the park where a dozen people are playing drums and other percussion instruments while near them with a coordination of movement seems to be trying to dance (I know that when you read that you immediately thought of uncoordinated to me, but it was not me). I spend the rest of the day seeing some other area and a football game, in the evening I'm enjoying my last Poutine, and I know a Mexican girl who is studying in New York she also lined up to catch the bus.
New
unnecessary border controls are of my sleep and I'm back in the land in the stars and stripes. At 9 am in the hostel where they are obviously telling me to go back to 3 ... Ergo again after an uncomfortable night I wander the streets of Manhattan like a zombie, walking through steaming manhole covers and carts where they sell all kinds of food in the evening to meet with the Australian had met in Flagstaff. I'm experimenting some kind of life that was before the phone because no one can call others, such as Brazil that I met her in Canada is also in this hostel on the first day I met her while doing the check-in and we said "See you later" ... It's been 3 days.

now begin preparations for the next stop, opens the Lonely Planet and on the internet looking for tips
Peru ..


cops eat donuts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment