Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nero Start Smart Gratuito





Despite the anxieties and emotions similar to those prior to departure for Australia that I was assaulted by plane fell into a deep sleep every so often raised by some minor turbulence, so deep that I woke up for breakfast. Gia is waiting for the plane breathed a different atmosphere: air conditioning failure resulting in 25 minutes late, only in English ads strictly for the joy of the English who were on that flight and just opened the gate instead of the classic ordered row that I had used these Anglo-Saxon countries forms a chaotic pile of luggage and people trying to get everyone together, but the icing on the landing and was the applause. At the airport after check-rite try to reach the area of \u200b\u200bMiraflores, I could choose between a shared taxi for 50 cents or a private for a few euro more. Still slightly biased towards this country and with some anxiety I chose private even though it was enough to walk several hours to Lima to understand that there are dangers. I know a German hostel (strange a Kraut!) Which has almost finished its journey through Ecuador and Peru, dragged him with me in thinking that two dangers that are less alone and whatever I can throw him to wild beasts and run. Never worst choice I could have done, the man most pessimistic ever known is that the negative side of everything and move in his mind whatever the orbit, luck that his negative view of South America was opposed by my own enthusiasm and I would veins cut after a few minutes. He immediately spoke of the terrible food and drink in Peru, I also understand why he does not like the local food: we had lunch with the empanadas taken to a cart and is now lying on the bed with a strong stomach. The traffic of the city is deadly, is also probably one of the noisiest places in the world: the horn is a must press it at least every 5 seconds, crossing the road is a serious challenge since no one stops them that it is red you both on the strips. The space is just about every public transport, it is up to be packed like sardines in buses but the Latin American music at full volume on each car makes it folcoristico. Even the architecture leaves something to be desired, with the exception to the colonial incomplete buildings are a bit 'everywhere, probably the plan of the city is done by Calabria. Despite everything the city is very clean and also its inhabitants seem to take much personal hygiene. Even the hostel where I am is far superior to any one who has been in the States. People are always initially a little closed but when they realize that you are not American or English, they get and become friendly dispensers consigli.La hard part is English since I set foot off the plane I did not speak English with anyone except the Boche who are in the hostel, my ability to express themselves is very small: my sentences appear to be a combination of the verbs take, able and willing to strictly always the second person singular by adding just a few words found in the dictionary or applications where it is / how to get in place since ...



MEJOR PERO Estamos

0 comments:

Post a Comment