Thursday, October 21, 2010

Difference Between Ultrahd And Mino Hd



Mine in Potosi
After isla del sol I go to La Paz, Sucre and Potosi, where within a claustrophobic mine, which falls of 700 meters in the mountains, in the days when they pulled out of the Chileans, it reassured me for anything because the machine was ready to get us out of a few hundred kilometers.
Island in the middle of the Salar
From I head to Potosi Tupiza a city whose surroundings are full of wild west-style landscapes, the best thing is that bolivia in a few hours bus radically change scenarios. I take the bus the night is 8 hours journey. Now known to be a different coach: first is not one of those comfortable with plenty of room for the legs which the South america me used, there is not even the bathroom, not that one can not survive for eight hours without a bathroom but his absence only means that as soon as the doors close you run away despite having done so to become dehydrated while waiting for good, then the rest is, when the bus is fully loaded ready to go brings another dozen people who go to place in the hallway ... After less than an hour from the start we leave the paved road, the journey continues through bumps and vibrations nailed to avoid the holes bigger, after a few hours in those conditions begin to feel a vague sense of nausea that grows more and more to make me pull the party out of the window, not having dined he saved. Finally the bus stop to the 'motorway services' to go to the bathroom. Autogrill: in a house with no bathroom and some fries for sale, this is where I realize I'm the only one not on Bolivian buses, people staring at me as if I were an alien, a month ago I would have taken a heart attack a similar situation, but now no longer intimidates me and started talking to a guy who has a shirt of AS Roma.
Laguna de Cannabis
After two nights I go to Tupiza to Uyuni, the road is dirt again but at least see the view helps me to distract me from the nausea and passengers are again some standing and all Bolivians. In 8 hours of travel I know a Bolivian lawyer for the first time traveling in the south of his country, I find that their president earns € 500 per month (and after seeing his home in La Paz it does not surprise me that much ) after it begins to harass any kind of embarrassing questions, for example: "I am more distant the United States or Italy?" Making even see the ignorance as it relates to the country. From here later in the desert, the first part is mountainous, sometimes the bus stop to download someone to naught or change a tire, we drilled five times but they seem accustomed to the question whether given in each city to leave the flat tire repair in a workshop and take another, probably pierced the day before. The second half of the journey there is even more vague piece of land called the road, we proceed in a flat sandy desert and I'm pretty sure that the way to orient the driver was following in the footsteps of the first coaches in the past.
Arrival in Uyuni starting point for the tour of the salar and cross the border with Chile, the city is simply a cluster of agencies that sell various travel packages, follow the advice of an Italian just met and I book a tour two nights. Uyuni in the evening to have the first signs of climate that awaits me: the night the temperature gets to minus two, so I woke up with frozen toes. Even showers will not speak here, have rationed water and want to let it get cold for 50 bolivianos.
Laguna Colorada
My tour mates are four French snooty at all happy to have me among them from what little I understood when they talked to each other, not that I'm happy to be with four people with whom I have no way to communicate if you do not make him a drawing. The tour begins with the vast Salar de Uyuni, a white expanse of salt, which I remember a yellow because you're forced to keep his sunglasses. Continue entering Bolivia in the dryness part of the Atacama desert, attraverdso thermal waters and lagoons full of colorful flamingos. The temperature becomes more rigid and the night falls to less than fifteen, as staying in hotels built with mud bricks and straw, and even the roof is of straw are forced to sleep with his jacket inside the sleeping bag, at least after this proved to be an unnecessary weight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment